5 Seconds Click Test
Click to Start
Timeframes for different click speed tests.
Find out your score!
What Is a CPS Test?
A CPS test is an online click speed test where you can measure the number of clicks you can register in one second. In this test, you usually have to click on a specific area on the screen.
The test starts as soon as you register your first click and goes on for a few seconds. You need to click as fast as you can to achieve the highest number of clicks you can generate.
When the time is up, the cps tester automatically displays the number of clicks you made during that time. This test is a great way to practice and improve your mouse clicking speed.
How to Perform the CPS Test?
To play the cps test game, simply follow the instructions.
- Step 1: Navigate to the cps counter to take the test.
- Step 2: Select the time duration according to your choice. By default, the time duration is usually 5 seconds, but you can choose a time duration anywhere between 1 to 100 seconds.
- Step 3: Once you have selected the duration, place your hand on the mouse in a comfortable position, a position that lets you generate the most amount of mouse clicks.
- Step 4: Click on the start button displayed in green to launch the test.
- Step 5: Start clicking as fast as possible after launching the test to measure your click speed score.Your cps score will be shown at the end of the test. Just keep practicing to get attain the highest cps score. You can try the drag clicking or butterfly click technique to get more cps clicks.
How Can You Calculate Clicks per Second?
Most websites calculate the CPS rate for you, but if you’re performing the test yourself, you can calculate it by following these steps.
- First, calculate the number of clicks in a specific time duration. For example, 75 clicks in 10 seconds.
- Now to calculate the number of clicks per second, just divide the total number of clicks by the time duration. For example, 75/10 seconds = 7.5 clicks per second.
How Many Clicks per Second Is Fast?
An average person can click around 5 to 7 times a second, which is around 25 to 35 clicks in 5 seconds. Therefore, if you can generate more than 7 clicks per second, that is considered fast. However, pros who have been practicing for years can register even more than 10 clicks per second.
How to Become a Pro in CPS Test?
Want to increase your clicking speed to perform better in the CPS test? Well, here are a few tips that can help you take your clicking speed to the pro level:
- Gaming mouse are more sensitive than a standard mouse which makes them better at registering clicks. Hence, you should always prefer a gaming mouse because they offer better mouse clicking speed.
- When trying to click fast, most people tense their muscles, making them sore, and their clicking speed decreases. Try to keep your hand relaxed.
- To increase your average cps, you can also use two fingers. This is something that most pro players do to improve their clicking speed.
- The distance between the mouse buttons and your fingers should be minimal because the longer your fingers have to travel, the longer it will take to make a click.
- As the test is online, you also need to have a stable internet connection to perform better.
- Practice with different clicking techniques like jitter clicking and butterfly clicking.
- Practice on a clicking test every day for 10 minutes at least.
Features of Our CPS Test
- Our test has a very simple and user-friendly interface.
- It is perfectly safe to use and poses no harm to your computer.
- You can customize the timeframe variation, from a 1-second test to a 100-second test.
- You get unlimited chances to take the test free of cost. So, practice regularly to break the cps world record.
- Our test displays the top score of the player for a better comparison.
What Time Interval Should You Choose for the Click Test?
The best time interval you can choose for your click test is 5 seconds. Usually, all tests are set to a time interval of 5 seconds by default. This time interval is best because it’s not short enough that you cannot reach your full speed, nor is it long enough that your fingers become tired, and the clicking speed slows down.
Another reason why 5 second time interval is the best is that if you go longer, then most Clicker Test software isn’t able to calculate your clicking speed properly and give a false test result.
How Does the CPS Test Improve Your Gaming?
The clicking test is a great game to play with friends and family, but it can also be a helpful tool for improving your clicking speed in other games.
Clicking is an integral part of almost every PC game, especially for games like Minecraft and Roblox, where 90% of the game depends on how fast you click. By practicing on a click test, you can improve your clicking speed and build faster and defeat your enemies.
Q1: What is the World Record In CPS Test?
Ans: The world record for most clicks in a second is 14 clicks. In comparison, a normal person can only do around 5 to 7 clicks in a second.
Q2: What is the world record for CPS in 5 seconds?
Ans: Jordan Hum is a world record holder for making the most clicks in 5 seconds. He was able to register 70 clicks in 5 seconds which on average is around 14 clicks a second.
Q3: What is a butterfly clicking?
Ans: Butterfly clicking is a method for achieving maximum clicks per second in a game. In this technique, you simply place any two fingers on the tip of the mouse button and tap it alternately with both fingers to achieve maximum clicking speed.
Q4. What is Kohi CPS test?
Ans: Kohi click test was originated from the Minecraft server “Koi”. It is a game that measures your click speed just like the cps test.
Q5. How fast can a normal person click?
Ans: A normal person can click with an average speed of 5-6 clicks per second.
Our test is the fastest mouse clicker test that you can easily take to improve and measure your click speed. They are many cps test records and everyone tries to beat them by using different clicking techniques.
You too can take the test and set a new world record thorough continuous practice.